So many things
I apologize for the discombobulated and sporadic blogging lately. It’s kind of how my life has been feeling (but in a mostly good way) so I guess blogging mimics real life right now.
I think bullets are about all I can handle for today, so just bear with me
- Friday we went to a housewarming party and learned more about our builder. The amount they want us to put down is insane but we can do it once the condo sells
- On that note, we’re meeting with the realtor we sold our house with on Thursday. We also purchased 5 HUGE Rubbermaid bins and will be de-cluttering this week
- We’ve also booked a meeting with our mortgage broker, just to get the ball rolling on the mortgage stuff
- A Partner where I work has a lot across the lane from our lot – he has a rental suite that he’s offered to let us move into as of August 1, so we’re crossing our fingers we have a sale before then! Being able to spy on our build would also be totally awesome.
- I feel like this is becoming all about a new! house! we! don’t! own! and I’m sorry. I should probably just post more cat pictures instead
- Without a full length mirror at home, or at work, I can’t tell if my outfit today works or not…
- Someone stole my water bottle from my desk. I’m not impressed. I HATE drinking water out of glass. Weird, I know. Also weird? I don’t like cold water, I much prefer room temperature.
- I totally haven’t worked out yet this week. Sunday was hangover (or sick?) day and Monday I had a fever. No fun. Definitely getting a workout in when I get home from work today!
- Although our “hold” is only 30 days, we’ve talked to people who have held for 60-90, we’re hoping we can do the same to a) give us time to sell and b) save WAY more money.
- I’ve been back and forth on whether I think this is doable to totally crazy. I’ve spent a lot of time praying over this weekend
- The Cowboy and I are heading out of town to visit with “the dads” for Father’s Day weekend. It’s definitely not a great time to go, but it will be nice to get a way and relax a bit for the weekend. We’re hoping for nice weather because some beach time would be excellent.
Happy Tuesday, everyone!