Posted by Ange | 3 Comments
Since deciding to move forward with the house purchase (our condo will go on the market on Thursday!) I feel like we really are moving in the right direction for us.
There are so many things that need to work out before we can even make this dream a reality and so I wanted to put what’s on my heart out here for the world to see.
I almost feel like I should apologize for praying on the internet, but how silly is that?! It’s like apologizing for wearing shoes. I don’t think that I’ve been transparent with our beliefs on the blog in the past and I’ve decided to change that.
So, here are our prayers for the next few months:
- That the condo will sell quickly, for the price we need it to and that we’ll be able to move into a rental suite for August 1
- That the builder will be patient and give us the time we need to come up with the really big down payment
- That we’ll be able to save enough to finish the rental suite and basement with cash, and buy furniture for the house with cash
- That The Cowboy’s business will continue to be successful and provide for our family (and hopefully get a new customer or two!)
- That our mortgage approval will go through without an issue
- That my job will continue to provide for our family and I’ll receive a promotion in 2013
- That I’ll continue to be able to balance my regular job and contract work to earn some additional money for a down payment
- That the photography business will flourish, providing The Cowboy with a creative outlet that he loves
- That if this home purchase doesn’t go through that we’ll be able to recognize it as a blessing instead of a disappointment
Although this is a great big huge really big step, I truly feel like The Cowboy and I are moving in the right direction in this decision. I don’t doubt that it’ll be expensive and stressful, but it just……feels……right.
We visited with The Cowboy’s parents over the weekend and they’re also in the process of selling their house (of the past 17 years!) and looking at buying a brand new house in Kelowna (yay!) so we’re also praying their house sells soon and they’re able to purchase the new house in Kelowna.
Lots of changes in the Cowpoke household and extended family, but wonderfully exciting changes
Happy Monday, everyone!Read More