May 9, 2012
Posted by Ange | 2 Comments
- Work has seriously kicked my arse. It’s slower now. Thank-freaking-goodness.
- I’m still fighting this gosh-darn cold. This also means no gym for me, what with all the snotting and the coughing. No fun.
- I haven’t eaten meat since last Thursday. I haven’t consciously avoided it, it’s just worked out that way
- After wearing nothing but dresses while in Houston, I’m on a dress kick here too. Except…..it’s supposed to snow tomorrow :S
- I took pictures for a WIAW post, but they’re so “blah” because of this “only eating veggie plan” I decided would be a good idea. Instead, I’m going to dissect the cleanse and my thoughts on it (possibly tomorrow)
- Since work is so freaking busy, The Cowboy and I aren’t doing anything for our birthdays. I’ll cook him a nice dinner and I made a reservation at a restaurant for mine, but that’s it. No party for us this year.
- We’re flying to Vancouver in 2 weeks for a concert and I’m SOOOO excited! I <3 Vancouver.
- While unpacking my suitcase last night I also decided to clean out my closet. I have 21 pairs of jeans. Seriously. 21. I don’t think I need jeans anytime soon…
- There are currently 684 unread posts in my Google Reader. I’m very close to declaring Google Reader bankruptcy. Or I’ll just spend the weekend GLUED to my computer reading
- The kittens have finally (knock on wood) figured out how to sleep through the night. It’s very much appreciated