Posted by Ange | 1 Comment
Reflecting on my resolutions yesterday, I think setting some mini-goals for February will help me to achieve my goals for 2012. February is looking like it’ll be my absolute busiest month of the year, so I want to make sure I’m organized and successful.
Here are the goals:
- Wake up at 5:30 during the week. I will either work (arrive at work at 6:30 or 7, or work from home) or head to the gym for a 6:15 gym glass.
- Stay focused at work. I find myself looking forward to going home at 8pm even when I have enough work to stay until 10pm. I’d like to stay a bit later at work in order to show to my managers that I’m organized and can handle the workload.
- Take my time at work. Sometimes I’ll rush through something in order to “get in done” and then have mistakes. In conjunction with #2 above, I’d like to take longer to make my work better.
- Repaint my nails once a week, just something little to make me feel good about me
- Track my food on MyFitnessPal every day in February. I weighed in at my heaviest weight ever last week, so I need to nip this in the bud ASAP!
- Drink 1 cup of green tea daily to keep hydrated and to help speed up my metabolism.
- Speed up my morning routine. I spend a lot of time digging for makeup, so I’m going to try to organize my makeup and wash my hair in the evenings to help speed up my routine.
- Use my YantraMat twice a week before bed. It helps me sleep better and alleviates some of my back pain.
- Wear a dress once a week to work.
- Wear heels once a week instead of my (super cute) flats.