Posted by Ange | 2 Comments
It’s no secret that the past three weeks have been rough and plagued with sickness.
I’m 3 weeks out from my first half marathon and 9 weeks out from my third of three. I may not get an awesome time on my first race, but I think that with work and focus I can make my 1:55 goal time for the third race.
In order to keep myself accountable, here are my goals for the week. I hope to update progress and post next weeks goals each Sunday evening to keep myself on track.
- Do P90x workouts 3 times this week. Monday: chest & back; Thursday: arms & shoulders; Friday: legs and back.
- Run 3x this week: Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday
- Wake up in time to make omlettes for breakfast every day this week
- Blow dry my hair and wear down 4/5 days this week
- Spend more time reading and less time watching TV (start working on 30 books before 30 list)
- Go to bed by 10:30pm every night (so I can wake up on time for work)
I have a lot more things I want to work on, but I’m going to start with these for this week and slowly add in other goals if things go well.
I’m crossing my fingers I stay healthy.
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!Read More